Welcome to Fit Feet For Life, We look forward to your office visit.
Your first visit to our office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your podiatrists, Dr. Bonnie Sanchez, Dr. Gregory Cook and Dr. Huy Nguyen. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as payment policies and more. There’s also our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance.
New Patient Registration
Medical Intake Form
Note - the file is in the pdf format, which requires the free adobe reader software. If it doesn't open, Click HERE to get the free reader software. Then try again!
We deliver high-quality foot and ankle care to the St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa, Town N' Country and Sun City Center, FL areas, with excellence, compassion and competence.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels
Scheduling and Cancellations:
When you call our office to schedule an appointment, we will make every effort to accommodate your time and request. This appointment is reserved just for you so that your doctor and team has the time to devote to your problem. We respect your time, so we try to keep on schedule so that there is limited waiting for your appointment. If you are going to be late for your appointment please notify us as soon as possible. If you are unable to keep to your scheduled appointment please call us at least 24 hours in advance.
We have also made requesting an appointment with your doctor a simple process via our website. Just visit our Request Appointment page and complete the form. Someone from our office will contact you to verify availability.
What to bring to your appointment:
On your initial visit to our office please provide the following information:
- Insurance card and picture identification
- Name of your medical doctors and any previous podiatrists
- List of medications you take including dose and frequency, and allergies
- Past medical records or x-rays relating to your current or previous foot problems, if you have them
- Athletic shoes, work boots, or typical daily shoes, as requested.
- If necessary, a referral from your primary care physician
When to arrive:
For new patients we schedule your appointment 15 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary information forms. Your visit may require up to 60 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem.
We participate with Medicare and many high quality insurance plans. We also accept cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.